Parks Canada’s Learn to Camp is the ideal app for first-time campers who want to plan a trip to Canada’s national parks. It is packed with the information you need to make your first camping trip a success: camping basics and insider’s tips, packing checklists, national park information and recipes and cooking advice. This app is the perfect companion to the annual Learn to Camp events that take place at national parks and national historic sites across Canada.
- Photos, videos and information about the basics of camping: how to plan your trip, how to set up your campsite, how to make a campfire, meal planning, camping with children and more!
- Photos and information for all of Canada’s 42 national parks including top experiences, animals you might see, activities you can do and how to get there
- An interactive camping checklist to help you keep track of what you need, what you have and what you’ve packed
- Recipes for simple and tasty breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks that you can cook at your campsite
- Insiders’ Tips from experienced campers and the people who work at each national park
- And lots more!
- Aussi offert en français.